Euro siphonic toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
Nothing in the material on the web site indicates what they mean. Maybe it has a siphon jet. Maybe it doesn't. Is it likely to have a good flush? Who knows.

Why you would want this inferior and non-standard design of toilet for a lot more than a better Toto is beyond me, but each to his own, I guess.

JohnM.

Reaction score
Nothing in the material on the web site indicates what they mean. Maybe it has a siphon jet. Maybe it doesn't. Is it likely to have a good flush? Who knows.

Why you would want this inferior and non-standard design of toilet for a lot more than a better Toto is beyond me, but each to his own, I guess.
Hi WJ, the reason I'm looking at a Euro toilet is that our apartment has a 7 inch wall rough-in. We have not moved in yet, and the designer installed a Duravit , which my wife since realized that is the toilet they have at her job, and hates it. So, we are stuck to looking at floor-mounted rear-outlet toilets with 7 inch rough-in. Any ideas?

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
Ahhh...I remember you from an earlier thread. It was forced on you, so you are trying to find a better alternative to what you were given. You might call signature and ask if the thing has a siphon jet. If it does, it might help the flush, but it also might reduce the bowl cleaning, since water is diverted to the siphon that would have been part of the washdown.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks