Epic DIYer Shed Build Fail

Discussion in 'Joke of the day' started by Redwood, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

Take a good look at this forum thread on British Columbia Sport Bike Forum...
    It has gone Viral and with good cause...
    The thread was started on 3/22/13 and has gone 38 pages with 1,048,667 views as of 4/7....
    I must warn you that it will take some time to go through as it is a very long thread...
    But it is Oh So Worth It!

Here's is a little primer of what you will be seeing....

[​IMG]

I'm thinking of donating a toilet to see is we can get him stared in building some facilities in the shed...
  2. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

You may experience difficulty in getting the page to load as they went from 4,000 visitors a month to 1/2 million visitors overnight...
    but I assure you when you finally get to see the pages it will be well worth your efforts...
  3. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

It looks as though their server is finally holding up...
    After several days of not connecting they are at 1.9M views on the thread...
    I'd suggest trying a visit now if you haven't been there yet... It will give you a good laugh...
  4. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

But initially he said "3 days, tops".

In the "Money Pit", it was "Two weeks". If it is less than 200 sq. ft. it may not need a permit, depending on your city's regulations. It looks like he started with two boards, and then just keeps adding to them whenever something starts to fall down.
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  5. BobL43

BobL43 DIY Senior Member

That looks like something on SouthPark that their depiction of Canadians would build
  6. johnfrwhipple

johnfrwhipple Bathroom Design & Build - North Vancouver, B.C.

OMG - I'm crying. I'm going to read the entire thing tonight but from what I can see so far this is outstanding!

Epic Shed Build Failure for Sure

JW So funny
  7. johnfrwhipple

johnfrwhipple Bathroom Design & Build - North Vancouver, B.C.

OMG - I'm crying. I'm going to read the entire thing tonight but from what I can see so far this is outstanding!

Epic Shed Build Failure for Sure

JW So funny