Emergency locksmith

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by JONES-SMITH, Jan 6, 2009.

1. JONES-SMITH

JONES-SMITH New Member

i need a 24 hours security alarm system for emergency but i cant trust anyone pz make some recomendation for me tht where to go
    Thanks

2. Then what is the point in asking
  3. THOMPSON

THOMPSON In the Trades

well its not a simple task of getting an emergency alarm for 24 hours. because this type of alarms is used to be in organization and in specific homes and banks. i was also looking for some one to get this job done. im a bank manager and we recently opened a new branch and we need a security alarm 24hours a day but we cannot trust anyone for this because its the government property tht we are responsible for that is why i cant take any risk. then i consult with the manager of another bank and they recomend me this Emergency Locksmith and told me tht they are so trust worthy so be free to try them there is no risk in it. thank you
  4. Cass

Cass Plumber

Why do you trust us if you don't trust them... what is it you don't trust about them???
  5. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

alarm

Do you want an alarm system or a locksmith? If you really are a bank, then you need something better than a "$49.00 a month and the installation is free" system. In fact, your insurance/bonding company may demand that you install the system they recommend, because they will be the losers if your system fails. Your bank is not the one holding the millions of dollars in Nigerian unclaimed funds is it? If so, all you need is a Pomeranian guard dog.
  6. WV Hillbilly

WV Hillbilly New Member

Now that there's funny , I don't care who you are .
  7. sentros

sentros Guest

so you are looking for locksmiths well from my personal experience i use them locksmith for my office and apartments. because they are so trust worthy and you dont need to be afraid from your privacy cz they are authorized and im so happy from there work and now i made a contract for long term relationship from them cz i found the crue more cooperative to their customers so dont wait for anyother i recomend you to try this one with full satisfaction.
  8. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

Of course the linked locksmiths are small outfits that only work in Beaverton, Or. and the Maryland DC area...

Not great recommendations to a person posting on a www forum from an undisclosed location...:D
  9. hj

Locksmiths

Locksmiths open locks, safes, and vaults. As far as I know they do not do security systems or services. If you can get to the back or underside of the vault a good rotohammer will make an access hole without the security company having a clue, and you would not have to cut the locksmith in for a percentage.
  10. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

I'm thinking the right shaped charge we could be inside in a jiffy!

[​IMG]
  11. Cookie

Cookie .

Did you figure out it is spam yet? :D
  12. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

Isn't that what most irrelevent links are from 1 post wonders are? :rolleyes:
  13. Cookie

Cookie .

Just so you all don't feel foolish I just noticed it myself, lol.
    I will leave it here for Terry to see, it is funny don't you think. :D
  14. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

So does Jones-Smith have the same ISP # as the 2 spammers?

If so that would be another one of those sybil attacks...

Hillbilly Man is getting ready to e-mail a request for quotation to both locksmiths for lock installation on the mansion he's building with all the profit from his moonshine operation...
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
  15. Cookie

Cookie .

You don't need to check the IP's , just really read the messages, lol.

It is Smith&Jones, Thompson, and then, Sentro's. Check it out, pz, cz it is very simple you will be fully satisfied im sure. Check out the spelling of "tht" with poster number one, Smith&Jones, and then, again with our bank manager, Thompson. Hm.

Oh, pz. I recomend tht all get spelling lessons.

Besides, it is very easy to have several IP's addresses.
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
  16. Cookie

Cookie .

Hj, you were so warm...:)
  17. Cookie

Cookie .

18. kingsotall

kingsotall Plunger/TurdPuncher

And I thought THIS thread was weird.

Who capped the T&P¿ :eek:
  19. hj

hole

That looks like the hole that Clint Eastwood made in the vault with the recoiless rifle in "Tonto and Harry".
  20. Cookie

Cookie .

Thank you Redwood for PM'ing me the image. It is funny, see the keyboard?

[​IMG]