EcoWater System Parts - Help

Users who are viewing this thread

JayT

Reaction score
I have an EcoWater System ECR3000R30 and I'm trying to locate parts. I am looking for the inlet disc, outlet disc, and seals within the valve body. EcoWater's Part # for the Disc & Seal Kit is 7218688. I contacted local EcoWater dealers and they quoted me an outragous price for just two pieces of plastic and rubber seals. Where can I find a reasonable price for this disc & seal kit?

Also, I have read in other posts that Kenmore and Northstar softener's have a similar design valve body with similar discs and seals. Can I purchase the discs and seals from Sears and will they work?Anyone's expertise would be appreciated.

JayT

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I contacted them already and they said the parts are proprietary and they are only available from an authorized "Ecowater" Dealer.

biermech

Previous member
Reaction score
Yes you will have to go to an authorized dealer. Some dealer may mail them to you. Search for phone numbers of other dealers and call them.

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I contacted them already and they said the parts are proprietary and they are only available from an authorized "Ecowater" Dealer.

Any chance of a photo of the unit in question?
might be able to figure out the parts with a photo.

biermech

Previous member
Reaction score
I'm trying to get in touch with an old friend who is an Eco dealer to see if he will sell parts. Give me a day or two.

JayT

Reaction score
Thanks Water Dude and Akpsdvan for your responses. On page 30 of the manual, I need parts 38 and 10. It wouldn't hurt to get the spider washer and seals also (39, 9, 11, 12, 13, and 20).

JayT

Reaction score
Maybe not all the seals and spider washer. Do you know if seal #'s 39 & 9 (page 30) comes with the discs (#'s 38 & 10)

biermech

Previous member
Reaction score
Maybe not all the seals and spider washer. Do you know if seal #'s 39 & 9 (page 30) comes with the discs (#'s 38 & 10)
I spoke with my friend and he said he will sell me the parts. He talked about a kit so I will ask what comes in the kit. I will let you know once I find out the cost.

biermech

Previous member
Reaction score
JayT
I found out the kit comes with the rotors and seals and he said a few other o-rings. Each rotor has o-rings on the ends so I think that is what the few are. Post your e-mail and we can make arrangements to get them shipped to you.

shear1940

Reaction score
Water Dude, I was wondering if you could give me info for ECO3000 parts supplier. I need the #38 part cam/gear.(teeth stripped off). thanks for any info. shear1940

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
New or used?

I would have to double check , but I do think that I still have most if not all of the valve body and its parts for a Eco system, it was the two tank, but the valve body most likely is the same.

I can come up with some photos later today or tomorrow.

Mialynette2003

In the Trades
Reaction score
The EcoWater 2 tank system uses the Sears style valve where as the Eco 3000 series uses a completely different valve that no other supplier would have unless you are an Eco dealer.

shear1940

Reaction score
Akpsdvan,
Hi there. Was just wondering if you found ECO3000 valve body parts. New or used parts are ok by me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks again. shear1940.

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
You talking about the part that is in the pdf link a few replies back?

shear1940

Reaction score
ECO water system parts

You talking about the part that is in the pdf link a few replies back?

The cam/gear part I need is item #38 part #7124237 on page 30 in the ECO 3000 manual. It is mounted on the end of the valve assy. to the outer end cap. The motor drives this cam/gear for softener timing. my gear has two or three teeth stripped off. I could possibly use the whole valve assy. and also the motor because the motor gear teeth are slightly worn. I would rather replace the cam/gear part than buy a whole new softener at this time. My softener is a one tank system that has the resin tank inside it.
shear1940

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
It most likely is that part that you are talking about, the book talks about a Freestanding unit... that was the type of unit that the valve is from.
Check notices

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks