Dynamic new product to replace the plunger

Users who are viewing this thread

Helpful

Reaction score
toilettaaction.jpg

This week I purchased a product that replaced my plunger. This item is called a Toiletta cutter paddle. My family was visiting & the toilet became clogged. The paddle was hanging on the side of my toilet. I followed the simple directions that came with the paddle. The clog flushed on one flush, didn't overflow and there was no need to use a second flush. My family was amazed and we sat down to the computer to order for all of them & their friends from their website. Product is inexpensive & never distinigrates (advertised to be made of bullet proof product) like the plumnger I had had to replace. Hope you all take a look at it - it's at Toiletta.com.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
Wow, what a coincidence, me and my family was amazed too and we sat down and ordered 27 of them so we can hand them out at christmas as a neat and tidy gift. Little Timmy I think wants one for a back scratcher, oh and that bullet proof material was the reason we bought; we certainly didn't think anything less would be good for our family. Thanks Helpful!

Last edited:

Sulconst2

Reaction score
RUGGED said:
Wow, what a coincidence, me and my family was amazed too and we sat down and ordered 27 of them so we can hand them out at christmas as a neat and tidy gift. Little Timmy I think wants one for a back scratcher, oh and that bullet proof material was the reason we bought; we certainly didn't think anything less would be good for our family. Thanks Helpful!

YOUR BEING SARCASTIC, RIGHT?

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
toiletta

Since most people would not post the directions with their Toiletta, and also since it cannot do everything it claims it can, for example if it is stiff enough to lift a dime from the bottom of the toilet it is much too stiff to make the "S" turn that it would have to in order to unstop a paper plug near the bowl's outlet, this appears to be an advertisement from a dealer or the manufacturer of the Toiletta. Charlotte from "Sex and the City" might find a use for it, but if someone gave me one for Christmas, I might equate it with getting a lump of coal.

Toolaholic

General Contractor Carpenter
Reaction score
same manuf. that made the engine that ran on water

old timers will remember this. shell oil gave the inventor a zillion dollars
to keep it off the market.

rotto rtr. will do the same for the salad turders i suspect :D

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks