DXV Fitzgerald toilet and pedestal sink

Users who are viewing this thread

dsgt

Reporter
Reaction score
I am installing a DXV Fitzgerald toilet in a small powder room. Can I successfully put a DXV Fitzgerald 24" sink basin on a Porcher Lutezia pedestal? The DXV pedestal is too tall. If that won't work, does anyone know how similar (or not) the color of DXV is to Porcher? The sink will be next to the toilet.

I apologize if this isn't the appropriate location for posting my question. I couldn't find a "sink" forum. Thanks for any information or advice you can provide.

dxv-fitzgerald-01.jpg

photo added by Terry Love

Last edited by a moderator:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Most pedestals sit in a matching recess on the bottom of the sink, so unless the sink and pedestal have the same shape for the mounting point it may not work.

dsgt

Reporter
Reaction score
Most pedestals sit in a matching recess on the bottom of the sink, so unless the sink and pedestal have the same shape for the mounting point it may not work.

I understand that part. Given that Porcher's Lutezia is the predecessor of the DXV Fitzgerald and most of the specs (excluding GPF and height of pedestal) appear the same, I thought that perhaps the old pedestal would fit the new basin. I'd rather not buy it then find that I am wrong and I certainly do not want a sink that comes up to my armpits. :)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks