DWV system layout

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by ibewdude, Oct 3, 2005.

1. ibewdude

ibewdude New Member

Hello all,
    I am remodeling our home (as a homeowner with permits :eek: ). My brother-in-law is an apprentice plumber (1st year), and is helping me with the layout :) . Since he is still learning, he is not 100% sure if all is okay. :mad: Please let me know if this looks okay per IRC code. Here is the layout I have drawn, based on his advice.[​IMG]

Not shown in the picture is the Lav. connections. A sanitary cross will be used to join both 1 1/2" drain arms. The other 4" off the building drain serves the kitchen, 1/2 bath, and laundry. It has 2-2" vents and 1- 1 1/2" vents.
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. dalesmith

dalesmith New Member

From what I see it looks like it will work great. :)