Dripping shower heads, Hansgrohe

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by 2buckchuck, Aug 2, 2007.

1. 2buckchuck

2buckchuck New Member

I had installed a Solaris Hansgrohe thermobalance valve in my new shower. The valve controls the overhead shower and the side hand held unit. When I first had it installed it would drip constantly. Called Tech Support in GA, and they sent me a new valve / cartridge as the old one was not seating properly. It worked just fine until a week or so ago, now it's dripping again. The ceramic seating seems to be in place, but it still drips. It seems as if there is a very " fine line " between being off and being on as the ceramic ring has to seat exactly into the approriate " groove" or notch.

Any suggestions, before I call tech support in Georgia?

Thank you,

2buckchuck