Drinking Water Faucet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Wasy

Reaction score
Can anyone help with make or model of this kitchen drinking water faucet. I would like to order the shutoff valve shown in the picture. Thank you for your expertise.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 304
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 313

Smooky

In the Trades
Reaction score
Lay the stem next to a ruler so we can see the length and shape. Take up close, in focus pictures of both ends. It helps if there is an in focus picture of the handle end to see the shape and how many splines are on the end of the broach. Take the picture straight on so it is not distorted.

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
Take this stem to a plumbing supply store (not HD), they should be able to match it.

Wasy

Reaction score
Lay the stem next to a ruler so we can see the length and shape. Take up close, in focus pictures of both ends. It helps if there is an in focus picture of the handle end to see the shape and how many splines are on the end of the broach. Take the picture straight on so it is not distorted.
Thank you, will do tomorrow and repost.

Wasy

Reaction score
The valve is 1 and 7/8 inch long. I have enclosed latest pics. I hope this helps.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 284
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 291

Asktom

Reaction score
If it Mountain there will be 24 splines on the broach where the handle goes on. If so, that would make it either Barry Walter part number 456371 (closes clockwise) or 456372 (closes counter-clockwise). Barry Walter is a manufacturer and quite possibly you wouldn't be able to buy from them directly.

Wasy

Reaction score
If it Mountain there will be 24 splines on the broach where the handle goes on. If so, that would make it either Barry Walter part number 456371 (closes clockwise) or 456372 (closes counter-clockwise). Barry Walter is a manufacturer and quite possibly you wouldn't be able to buy from them directly.
Thanks for all of your time and knowledge. I appreciate it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks