Dream Weaver® or Expressions®

Users who are viewing this thread

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
I was wanting to upgrade my Web Design Software.

I was wanting to know if Dream Weaver® or MS Expressions® are worth investing money in ?

What would be best for HTML5 ?

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I was wanting to upgrade my Web Design Software.

I was wanting to know if Dream Weaver® or MS Expressions® are worth investing money in ?

What would be best for HTML5 ?
Last Web designing I did, Don, was with MS Front Page 2000:eek:

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
Last Web designing I did, Don, was with MS Front Page 2000:eek:

That was a good one.

Expression® is the MS replacement.

Not sure if Adobe DreamWeaver® would be a better choice.

I write a lot of code, but a little helper is nice to have.

I hope that your New Year Started with a bang...

The Time are a Changing...

aquadood

Reaction score
I would have to say Dreamweaver CS6 would be the best for CSS3 and HTML5, as Microsoft Expressions still uses the CSS3 Draft and HTML5 Draft (If I remember correctly)

If you are looking for a simple "What You See Is What You Get - Editor" Expressions would be your best bet as its geared to people who like graphical editing as opposed to HTML Coding, its more user friendly than Dreamweaver from my experience.

Adobe just released Muse for its Creative Cloud, it is even more user friendly than the other two, making drag and dropping objects the main attraction, it does not support html code.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks