Drake vs Dalton (ADA vs power vs lower seat)

Users who are viewing this thread

buyonsale3

Reaction score
So the Dalton seems the cheapest but it doesn't have the power as the Drake does, correct? No swirling water to clean the tank with the Dalton.
I like the ADA height of the Dalton, but can't get that with the Drake unless I spend over $300.
This toilet will be for the half bath on the first floor, so not used as much as the master bath but....
I'm in a dilemna.
Height or power?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The Dalton works fine.
It worked better then the Briggs Vacuity and the Kohler Cimarron and about equal to the Eljer Titan when I had it installed.

It smoked the Eljer Aqua Saver with pressure assist.

Yes the Drake is better, but the Dalton will work too.

buyonsale3

Reaction score
It's odd that the Dalton has the ADA compliant height but others are more money for that.
Is it powerful enough like the Drake or the Drake really exceeds that?
I'm thinking maybe getting the Drake later for our master bathroom, as that is used the most, and the Dalton for our half bath, used by us from time to time and guests.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks