Drake or Vespin-Which model has the largest footprint-want to cover up old footprint

Users who are viewing this thread

Katchat6

Reaction score
Hello All-

I need to replace a one piece Kohler toilet in our new house...although it still is working, we have had issues already with the flapper and it constantly running. Since it is the main floor powder room, it will get the most usage AND I just replaced the rest of the toilets with Totos (Drakes). Now, this bathroom has a hardwood floor and I am trying to cover as much of the old footprint from the Kohler as possible so there is minimal repair work to do on the floor (staining, etc.). I have looked, but I have not been able to find the actual footprint dimensions for the two Toto models I am considering...the Drake II and Vespin II. Therefore, I wanted to know if anyone could let me know which one has the larger footprint. Thank you!

Kat

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
The skirt on the Vespin is larger, at least at the back. I have one in my powder room.

Katchat6

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know that we went with the Drake II and it covered up the footprint perfectly...Thank you!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks