Drainwave, moving waste water downstream

Users who are viewing this thread

Drainwave

Reaction score
The drainwave has been working successfully in multiple applications for over 5 years with no issues. The real issue is we need a certain amount of water to evacuate the waste/solid matter out of the WC bowl and then we need more water to move the waste down and through the sewer pipes, junctions, manholes, IO's, non-return/reflux valve etc etc. Currently we use clean expensive drinking water to act as a vehicle for waste matter. All the drainwave does is it collects other waste/dirty water to help and assist with moving solid waste matter down the sewer lines. Just remember the quote you posted earlier in this forum; "There is a saying, "Never be the last to accept a change, but do NOT be the first to make a change". This might be the best thing since sex and popcorn, but it could also be the biggest bust since the first 1.6 gpf toilets." The drainwave removes the risk associated with ultra efficient toilets. Hope to chat more about the topic. Try this link, it will take you to a short animation of how the drainwave works http://www.drainwave.com.au/drainwave.html

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
While I can see the logic of your argument, I seriously doubt that it would be accepted under any codes in the US. Biggest drawback I can see off the top of my pointed head is that it is a mechanical device therefore can and will fail at some point. Interesting concept anyway, thanks for putting it on the forum.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks