Drain waste vent run new bathroom question

Users who are viewing this thread

jzcop193

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i am adding a three fixture bathroom and have come up with this riser diagram, will this work or is there a better way to do it. attached are plan of bathroom layout and riser diagram.

Thanks

Bathroom Plan.JPG
Riser diagram bathroom.JPG

Cacher_Chick

Test, Don't Guess!
Reaction score
Layed out as it is in your diagram, the shower will need a vent prior to the connection to the main line.

You will be more likely to get input here if you draw up an isometric diagram, as it makes it easier for us to understand your intentions.

Last edited:

jzcop193

Reaction score
Layed out as it is in your diagram, the shower will need a vent prior to the connection to the main line.

You will be more likely to get input here if you draw up an isometric diagram, as it makes it easier for us to understand your intentions.
Is there a reason i cant's use the 2" vent for both the shower and Toilet?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks