Does Kohler build whirlpools in USA or abroad (Mexico)?

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by New_in_PA, Jan 5, 2011.

1. New_in_PA

New_in_PA New Member

I am considering the Kohler Archer whirlpool but would like to know where i can get a US made one (if there is such a thing). I have heard that big stores (*********) sell stuff from mexican factories that cater especifically to teh large volumes of HD but at a lower quality.

Thanks,

Cris

2. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

There is much ado, and maybe not so much substance, to the talk about what quality of product is sold in the home stores. I suspect the only straight answer to your specific question would have to come from Kohler....if they would tell. A very large master Kohler distributor MIGHT know the answer, but this is one of those issues that the vendor may keep VERY close to their chest.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. New_in_PA

New_in_PA New Member

Thanks for your feedback. Getting to know where specific items are manufactured has become indeed an impossible task... will keep trying.