Do we need Gun control YET?

Users who are viewing this thread

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
Wow that was a blast from the past...

Sure heard a lot of their stuff over the years...
Like every time Hawaii 5-O was on...
Wipeout
Pipeline
Surf Rider
Walk Don't Run
Surf On
Blue Dawn
Diamond Head

Thanks Terry!
I had forgotten that great guitar playing...
I guess I've got some downloading to do...:D

Two of the best

Last edited by a moderator:

3m

Reaction score
I think the best thing we could do is come up with some sort of GOVERMENT control. You know what IM talking about, Instead of waiting for them to be impeached when they do something totally illegal, just have a quick vote by the people not there fellow cronies and throw them out on the street

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
A freind of mine retired Navy...
Currently working in supply at an airbase in Afganistan...
Bagram I think...
Sent me the latest Navy Inspirational Poster...
I'd say it's gun control...

usnavy1.jpg

Stevep111

Reaction score
Guns don't kill people. People kill people. If you take the guns then the killers will replace them with swords or pipes knives or bats or what ever they can get their hands on. If they did away with guns then machine shops in peoples basements woud pop up and they would begin to manufacture all the guns and ammo they want. If you don't believe me just check out Afganastan. Well over 90% of the guns and ammo they have are locally made. They have been reverse engineering guns and ammo for years. Necessity is the mother of all invention.

We don't need gun control we need people control. You can't even say somene is nuts these days for fear of getting sued. Even if you could no one wants to get involved. A very large part of gun violence is from crazy people. Do something about them and the gun problem will go away.

Have you also noticed that all of the pictures of guns that have been taken by the Mexican authorities show guns that are not even sold in America?

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
If you hear that 90% of the guns used in Mexico drug crime came from the U.S. here is the truth...

Last edited by a moderator:

Stevep111

Reaction score
Almost all of the guns that are in the hands of the Drug Lords that are actually from the U.S. were sold to the Mexican army by the U.S. Government and then the Mexican Government allowed them to be either stolen or sold to the very people who are using them. Most of the other guns come from either China or Russia.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks