Do they make a double combo fitting that can be used vertically and horizontally?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by JoshRountree, Oct 30, 2011.

1. JoshRountree

JoshRountree New Member

I know they make double combo fittings that can take two horizontal inputs, but I want to use one that takes an input from horizontal and vertical.
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

No way! It would have such a limited application that they might sell one every ten years or so, it that. Therefore, there would be absolutely ZERO incentive to make such a fitting.