DMV system for bathroom addition

Users who are viewing this thread

PeteSC

Reaction score
Below are photos of my bathroom DWV system on a bath I'm adding on to my house. The vertical vent lines run straight up a wall through the top plate where a straight 2" horizontal line links them up and connects them to a 3" roof stack. I'm in South Carolina which is an IPC state. Distance between toilet trap weir to vent is 6', tub trap weir to vent is 6', shower trap weir to vent is 5'. Toilet and drain lines are 3", shower, tub, sink and vent lines are 2". The toilet and shower/tub/sink drain lines sweep around ans join via a combo tee. After the combo tee the line continues on and joins the cast iron drain lane via Fernco's and a combo wye sweep. It's all solvent welded now. The project is at the framing and rough-in stage, so if anything needs to be changed now is the time to do it.

I await your comments (the "DMV" typo in the thread title notwithstanding LOL).

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 268
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks