Dishwasher leaking

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by jerome8283, Jun 26, 2010.

1. jerome8283

jerome8283 New Member

My dishwasher is leaking from underneath. I removed the panel and can see a small leak from each end of the faucet connector. It appears to be coming from the end of each end of the connector itself and not at the actually machine connection. It looks like I will need to replace the faucet connector itself. I wanted to try tightening the connector first but it’s a very tight area to work in. Is there a special tool available to get in this tight space or do I need to pull the machine out?
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Usually the "special tool" is a small Crescent or open end wrench.