Disconnecting a Glacier Bay Quick Connect and/or water flow issues.

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Adam Conklin, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Adam Conklin

Adam Conklin New Member

I have a Glacier Bay faucet that was working fine until about 4:30 this afternoon have had it for a few months. My problem is water pressure/flow. I've done a usual suspects and have narrowed the problem down to the hose connecting the pull spout head/sprayer. I've tried pushing wire down to clear a blockage but seem to be stuck at the end of it. Does anybody have any suggestions on how I can get water flow back?
  2. Adam Conklin

Adam Conklin New Member

3. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

It would normally be at the aerator.