Disassemble Grohe 28 536 Relexa Body Spray - discontinued style

Users who are viewing this thread

mrvf

Reaction score
I am about to pull my hair out. I have 3 old Grohe Body Sprays - 28 536 that are discontinued (of course they are...). I need to clean them and cannot take them apart. I know that they come apart, but I cannot remember how I did it about 2 yrs. ago. I thought sure I used was a product manual online that had the description - but if there ever was one it is gone now. All I can find now is pictured below. I can't tell if I am to just pull the black ring off or if it screws off. I've tried both and it doesn't budge - so there must be something I need to do before I can get the black ring and spray mechanism out. Does anyone know how this piece disassembles?

Thanks!

Grohe 28.536.jpg Grohe 28.536 scheme.jpg

mrvf

Reaction score
Found my diagram - all done.

Found my diagram - all done.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks