Diagram-tankless shop heating?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by tractor1971, Sep 25, 2006.

1. tractor1971

tractor1971 New Member

I just build a 1800sq shop with three zones for underfloor heat. I installed a toilet and shower, I really spoiled myself. Being new to plumbing except for the basic stuff, I am looking for a detailed diagram to install my tankless heater system, taking into consideration that I will use glycol in my floor. I wil be using a heat exchanger. My plumbing shop supplied me with pumps, etc. , but I am lost in the planning phase now, where to put pumps, check valves etc. Any internet sites that can help? All advise will be highly regarded and appreciated.