Delta tub spout leaking

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by tameria11, Sep 27, 2005.

1. tameria11

tameria11 New Member

Hi
    We have recently finished a bathroom reno( pics soon Terry) and bought the Delta Rythym collection.
    When I pull the tub diverter spout to force water up to our rain shower a fair amount of water continues to be forced out of tub spout. I contacted Delta, they sent me a new tub spout within 48 hours. Excellent service but still having the same problem :(
    Any ideas or is some water supposed to be sprayed out the tub spout. It srays on our tile underneath the tub spout. I can't see that as a positive long term relationship...
    Could I have a blockage somewhere, this is all brand new 3/4 plumbing down to 1/2 inch at faucets.
    Dave
    ps: the TOTO is great!!!
  2. sulconst2

sulconst2 New Member

could be build up in the shower head from recent plumbing work. take the head off and clean it out. run the shower before you put the head back on to flush out any more debris.
  3. plumber1

plumber1 Plumber

shower

You might want to take out the restrictor that's in the shower head connection..........