Delta Touch 2 O

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by rockycmt, Oct 24, 2008.

1. rockycmt

rockycmt New Member

Anyone have anything good/bad to say about Delta's new touch 2 O kitchen faucet?
  2. B2CHR

B2CHR New Member

That's strange, just installed one yesterday. First one I seen. I don't know if I like this or not. To many little wires hanging under the sink. The green ground wire had little wire hooks to go around the hot/cold water lines feeding the sink and cinch the lines were pex that would not do so had to use the little plug to go into the plug ground of the disposal plug. If you didn't have a plug under the sink that would be a problem. Says it has to have a ground. Wasn't to bad to install. Took about twice as long. To me looks like just a gadget to break down.