Delta Single Handle Leak + ID

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by ryardson, Jul 28, 2010.

1. ryardson

ryardson New Member

Does anyone know what the model number is for this delta bath faucet? The company could not help over the phone.

It has developed a slow leak and I dont know what parts to get to fix it? Is it a cartridge I need or seats and springs?

How do I go about repairing myself. Thx.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2010
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Probably a "ScaldGuard" although I do not remember them having the temperature override button. It has a cartridge, seats, and springs. Usually only the rubber seat/seals and springs have to be replaced, but occassionally the cartridge becomes deformed on its bottom.
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2010
  3. ryardson

ryardson New Member

4. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

More than likely that is for your type of mixer.

As for parts open it up and see what you have....

Careful with unscrewing the nut. It can turn an easy job into a replacement job....