delta single handle faucet drip

Users who are viewing this thread

Giwatcher

Reaction score
I replaced seats springs and ball for a routine faucet drip. Now, if I am not careful to center the handle perfectly when shutting off the water it drips noticeably. If I turn it back on and carefully center the handle in the "full-off" position, there is no drip. What have I done wrong, since before the repair, any handle position shut-off was not this sensitive and worked perfectly?

Giwatcher

Reaction score
Which model do you have. Normally it is caused by not replacing the ball or cartridge.
100lf, old faucet, but works fine except after I replaced ball, seats, and springs.

Cwhyu2

Consultant
Reaction score
There is a plastic ring underneath the handle it has 4 slots in it use the Delta tool that came with the kit and snug it down about half a turn.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks