Delta shower valve

Users who are viewing this thread

Ray A

Reaction score
installed a delta shower valve body R10000-UNWS and replacement valve the body has a plastic filter am I correct that once everything is installed the plastic filter is not needed and can be discarded

Ray A

Reaction score
installed a delta shower valve body R10000-UNWS and replacement valve the body has a plastic filter am I correct that once everything is installed the plastic filter is not needed and can be discarded

Ray A

Reaction score
I do not think so this is a shower only install. I caped the tub outlet there are four holes in the back of the valve one for the shower, one for the tub which is caped the other two are for the valve body to fit into the hole for the shower had a plastic filter which as I understand was to prevent any dirt from cloging the valve during instalation. I did find a smaller filter in the parts bag but there is no mention of what to do with it or if I need it

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks