Delta Roman Tub faucet for Whirlpool, tub spout

Users who are viewing this thread

Bud Z

Reaction score
Bud Z New to the forum. When I built my home 9 years ago, the master bath has a stand up shower, toilet & vanity, and a large whirl pool tub. At the time I thought is was a good idea having a few back surgery's. We never did use it much, just too much water use for a septic. I retired 7 years ago and the body not what it used to be What I am looking for and not having much luck, is to replace the spout with one that has a hook up for a hand held head with a diverter. It would be nice to have a sit down shower stool and the hand held shower. I am sending a picture of the spout that is on the tub now. Just need to find one familiar with the shower hook up. Thanks in advance for any help. Bud Rhinelander, WI

Attachments

• Whirlpool Spout (1).jpg
    Whirlpool Spout (1).jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 4,776
  • Whirlpool Spout (2).jpg
    Whirlpool Spout (2).jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 2,724
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks