Delta Roman Tub faucet for Whirlpool, tub spout

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Bud Z, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Bud Z

Bud Z New Member

Bud Z New to the forum. When I built my home 9 years ago, the master bath has a stand up shower, toilet & vanity, and a large whirl pool tub. At the time I thought is was a good idea having a few back surgery's. We never did use it much, just too much water use for a septic. I retired 7 years ago and the body not what it used to be What I am looking for and not having much luck, is to replace the spout with one that has a hook up for a hand held head with a diverter. It would be nice to have a sit down shower stool and the hand held shower. I am sending a picture of the spout that is on the tub now. Just need to find one familiar with the shower hook up. Thanks in advance for any help. Bud Rhinelander, WI

Attached Files:

2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

That's a Delta Roman Tub faucet.