Delta Monitor leaking, diverter bad

Users who are viewing this thread

BuffaloSS

Reaction score
I've got two issues i need assistance with:

1. The shower diverter has been leaky for some time now...spraying a strong, thin stream of water into the tub while the shower is on. I packed a couple pieces or rubber into the faucet head to get the necessary pressure to seal when the diverter is pulled up...Works fine but have to adjust the "repair" every couple weeks. The problem is that it will not unscrew off the copper feed. Could it be stripped? Could it come off some other way? SHould i just PULL! :eek:

2. I've also got a slow leak when the faucet is turned off. It started as a drip every few seconds and has increased to a steady drip every second or so. It's a Delta "Monitor" anti-scald setup. Can this be repaired?

Thanks so much for your help. :)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks