Delta Lakeview

Users who are viewing this thread

FullySprinklered

In the Trades
Reaction score
Installed a high-arch pull-out kitchen faucet on Monday. It's a Delta Lakeview, built in supply tubes with plenty of length; a replacement faucet in a granite countertop. Only issue was that the soap dispenser hole was drilled through the glue blob and cheap paneling gusset that supposed to hold up the right back corner of the undermount sink. I slipped a mongo washer up the threaded shaft then followed with the plastic mounting nut after picking off the glue.

Interesting thing about the faucet is the fact that the handle stops at 90 degrees up. So far, all the faucets of this type that I've done have a handle that pushes past vertical, often banging into the window trim or backsplash before it has a chance to max out the hot water. I've had to rotate some of these to allow the handle to go to it's natural stop.

Odd thing about this faucet is that the cold side is straight up and the hot comes on as you pull the lever down towards you. No, I went to swap the supply tubes 'cause I thought I had it wrong, but the ferrules are color-coded and it was right.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks