Delta Lahara Roman Tub Faucet Installation ( faucet replacement )

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Terry, May 1, 2014.

1. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Delta makes a nice Roman Tub. The R2707 rough works with several trims. Below is the Delta Lahara T2738 trim in chrome. I like that you can tighten or snug up the faucet from above once the handles are pulled. It just takes a screwdriver on two screws that are visible from the top of the tub.

[​IMG]

This faucet had 1/2" copper running to it, and I used short lengths of 1/2" PEX for the final connect. The old faucet needed replacement, as the hot side was no longer working, and it took a long time to fill when it had been working. I think the Delta Lahara was a good style choice too.

[​IMG]

Thank goodness for access. I was able to get my shoulders below the tub on this one.

[​IMG]

Oh, and what did the old stuff look like?

[​IMG]

Maybe a little dated.

[​IMG]

Tiny little tubing for a Roman Tub Faucet here. And lav supplies. All of this was removed for the replacement above.
    Last edited: May 1, 2014