Delta 6XX Valve Body

Users who are viewing this thread

Randi West

Reaction score
I have a Delta shower valve which I believe is a 602, single crystal handle, I've always liked that design. But, it seems the copper tubes to the mixer have been torqued at some point, and restrict the flow. It's usable, but irritating. I am finding this was a common problem, and it apparently this 25+ YO valve body is no longer available, certainly not new. Ever seen a NOS for sale?

I could probably remove the thing and re-silver solder the tubes just for fun, but obviously this would take awhile longer. The action is also notchy, I have replaced all the seats and ball to no avail. Plumber's grease? I get that it's probably hopeless, and was discontinued for those reason. Likely have to go for a contemporary replacement, recommendations appreciated.

Attachments

• Delta 6XX-Body.jpg
    Delta 6XX-Body.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 102
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks