Delex replacement handle

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by shag_fu, Aug 3, 2008.

1. shag_fu

shag_fu New Member

Im trying to find a replacement handle for a delex tub/shower faucet. Apparently the previous owner had the same prob as he was using a moen handle that kinda works but not properly. Ive been to lowes, m3n@rds, home depot, etc but only find delta which doesnt quite fit. Have to wait til monday for the other stores. I havent found it online quite yet. If anyone knows somewhere I could find one that would be fabulous! thanx

-josh
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2008
  2. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

The proper delta handle should fit!
    Post a pic of your valve please.
  3. shag_fu

shag_fu New Member

OK found it. It was a delta w/ scald guard. None of the box stores had it and the supply places close before I get off and open right when I have to be @ work. I tried to get pics but couldnt get a camera soon enough. Thanx anyway