Deepest 30" tub?

Users who are viewing this thread

Mookie3333

Reaction score
You guys might remember my post in the plumbing forum about my bathroom renovation, but now I have a question specific to the tub.

Since the bathroom is pretty narrow (~10' x only 57"), and tub length goes parallel with the long dimension of the room, I wanted to know if there was a soaking type tub that takes up the least width possible. I see the 30x60" tubs mostly only have 8-9" water depth when full, which is hardly worth soaking in. Is there a tub with this dimension that has a deeper water depth when full for soaking? I would just put a 32"x60" but I think every inch counts when you're talking about a 2 foot width when you step out of the tub.

Attachments

• TUB.jpg
    TUB.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 486

Cacher_Chick

Test, Don't Guess!
Reaction score
You will have to do some research, as there are a number of tubs that are physically deeper, but the overflow is sometimes still quite low, which prevents the tub's additional height from being beneficial.

Mookie3333

Reaction score
Thanks terry, I'll have to check out the Princeton. I also got my toto drake ready to go, and am going to probably pick up a Kohler memoirs 24" pedestal sink this weekend...

Mookie3333

Reaction score
Terry- seems that both princeton tubs (14" and 17.5" height) both have a water depth (to overflow) of 9.5". If this is the case, why would the 17.5" tub matter? Just for less chance of water splashing out of the tub? In my opinion, tt doesn't make sense to get a deep tub if the water level can't increase.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks