Deck Mount Tub Faucet

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by newmex999, Jan 9, 2010.

1. newmex999

newmex999 New Member

I would like to install a deck mount tub faucet. I have about 4" between the wall and my tub. Is this enough room to install the faucet?

I am NOT installing this on my tub, but between the tile flange and the wall on the drain end of the tub.

Thx
  2. Winslow

Winslow Plumber

Can't say without knowing what tub you have, what faucet ou have and how the tub is framed out.
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

faucet

It is tight for most faucets, but yours could work depending on its space requirements. IF the faucet has lever handles, be sure it is tall enough so they do not hit the tub when you turn on the water.