Plumber
Reaction score
Paslode

index.asp

Last edited:

Mikey

Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek
Reaction score
I had a Porter Cable 350 for a while and was very happy with it. Uses round-head stick-feed nails. It's air-driven, which I prefer over electric or power-load types. You might check out the forums at the Fine Homebuilding site as well.

I've been buying DeWalt lately for almost anything. Paslode has a generally excellent reputation, but they're a little pricey for the casual user.

Gouranga

Software Engineer
Reaction score
My uncles a pro and his nailers are all either Paslode or Dewalt. I know his oldest are Paslode and he has had them a long time, they can take a good beating.

Bigbobdallas

Reaction score
From a Pro Framer

Pasolode (1) Senco number (2) both nail intercahnge all mine are air driven havent had anything different

Last edited:

Lakee911

I&C Engineer (mostly WWTP)
Reaction score
I've been trying to coax one of those Paslode cordless airless nailers to come home with me for a long time. I could shoot nails all over the place to make it cost effective. "Hang that picture, Honey?" "Oh, out of fridge magnets?" "Let me fix that rug I trip over once and for all." They're nice. I know the sencos were plagued with problems early on, but they stand/stood behind their products.

I've seen all the pros on TV (hey, if they're on TV they're a pro right? ;)) use the Paslode. Costs a pretty penny though.

Jason

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks