Deburring Tool Question

Users who are viewing this thread

JK60

Engineer
Reaction score
The copper pipe deburring tool that I am using is the type that is attached to my pipe cutter. It's not the best and difficult sometimes to use in close quarters. In some instances I just prefer to use a file. I would like to upgrade and was wondering if this type (pictured below) of a deburring tool is good, and if so are there any particular brands that users would recommend?

Thank you for the information

Jerry

Attachments

• Deburring Tool.jpg
    Deburring Tool.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 329

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
deburr

That is a good one, and my supply house is carrying a new one with a crank handle that cleans and deburrs at the same time. I haven't checked it out yet, but I believe it is a rachet handle so you don't need to have room all the way around the pipe to turn it.

JK60

Engineer
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. The ratchet handle sounds intriguing. Probably more then I need, but certainly would be interesting to look at one.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks