So I got some backwater overflow from our basement during the recent heavy rain followed by Irene a week later. Both times, we were ontop of of the water but I suppose some overflow seeped into areas unknown. Long story short, I noticed some fuzz around the 2 areas of my basement baseboards.... Started ripping out some drywall and I've got mold . Under the stair rises, I can clearly see mold dust on the floor, if not on the framing and risers... This is not going to be pretty. So I'm up now planning a plan. I plan to just start gutting the drywalll at least to see the extent of the damage. Do you guys say bleach / moldicide the beejezus out of the framing or gut it down to a shell ? I just need to clear some of the kids stuff out before I start creating more dust / exploration.