Culligan Water Softener

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by madmikes, Nov 12, 2012.

1. madmikes

madmikes New Member

I have a Culligan Mark 100 Water Softener,Does not seem to be working.I reset every thing according to manual but still nothing.Screen is black until I touch the regenrate button then it displays the time.The tank is not using any salt.Its been 3 months now and the same amount of salt is in the tank?
  2. Akpsdvan

Akpsdvan In the Trades

Salt bridge? is there a crust in the salt tank?
    Has there been some power outages of late?
    Any good with computers?
    Could be that the master programing might have to be re set or that the power has taken out the board.
    When it shows the time is there an icon that shows water flow?
  3. madmikes

madmikes New Member

There has been some power outages.Ill have to check into the tank.I reset the board.What about computers?Thanks Ill get backl to you.
  4. Akpsdvan

Akpsdvan In the Trades

There might be away of resetting the culligan control board, but you will need the master programing manual. I have a pdf copy of a number of their boards.
    Drop a private message with an email and I can send it to you so that you can see if you can reset it.