Culligan Reverse Osmosis System (AC-30) leaking at quick connect

Users who are viewing this thread

Robert Warburton

Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone can provide advice to fix the leak on I am having on my reverse osmosis system. The system is model AC-30, and the leak is occurring around the quick fit connections: the smaller lines- 1 that connect the water supply to the manifold and the one that connect the manifold to the drain. Both of these quick connect are leaking.
To try to fix this, I removed the quick connect fitting, removed the O-ring and inspected. No damage was seen. Lubricated the O-rings and re-assembled everything. When I inserted the tubing, I pushed it in as far as it would go. Then turn on the water supply slowly, and leaking began immediately.

Any suggestions to try and fix this?

Thanks,
Rob

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
Remove the tube, cut off 1" of tubing and try again. If this does not work, then you will have to replace the o-ring.

Mialynette2003

In the Trades
Reaction score
For some reason it's not letting me edit my last post so here it is;

I lube with a light coat of silicone after trimming. It may not be pushed in completely.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks