Culligan Mark 100 needs repair

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by vegassg, Sep 4, 2012.

1. vegassg

vegassg New Member

I live in Las Vegas and need an honest repairman to help me with my Mark 100. It is dripping a lot down the drain pipe and I think it needs a piston replacement kit. i think it also needs new resin in the tank. Any recommendation? Thanks.
  2. ditttohead

ditttohead Water systems designer, R&D

I have 6 large dealers in the Las Vegas area, but... none of them work on the Culligan units anymore. Parts availability has been more difficult in the past few years. 2 of these dealers will be glad to give you a fair price for a new unit if you are unable to locate someone to repair your system. The other dealers tend to lean toward the hard core sales and their prices will reflect that. Send me a pm if you want these contacts.

Good luck!
  3. Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer In the Trades

Akspdvan has a lot of Culligan parts hanging around the shop, if he reads your post he may be able to help
  4. Akpsdvan

Akpsdvan In the Trades

Depending on the age of the unit ,, resin could be, but the main piston is in need of replacement.
    There have been a few write ups on the changing of the main piston for a Culligan softener.

So the question , How handy are you?

And Tom is correct that there are some culligan parts around here and showing up on the auction site that many talk about.
    I am in and out but drop a private message as email notice will be seen.