Culligan Mark 100 help

Users who are viewing this thread

drizzle

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a Mark 100 with digital display, got the phone icon on there and for me that means the piston/seal packs need to be replaced again. Going to do it myself this time and save myself the bill.

For the time being, does anyone know what position to turn the cam and for how long it is to stay in each position to regenerate? I have turned it all over the place but cant seem to get it to suck brine.

thanks!

Last edited:

APC

Reaction score
Hello,
After this work is completed, does the phone icon automatically go away? Right now I can't do anything using the electronic controls (like change settings or anything). I could take apart the cabinet to recharge, but if the icon stays and prevents any further action, I'm stuck.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks