Crane Neuton overhaul

Users who are viewing this thread

fidelityflip

Reaction score
Howdy! I recently bout an old home and have been remodeling it, bringing it up to date. It has a Crane Neuton Toilet in it with the tank that mounts to the wall and a chromed elbow ataching it to the bowl. Other than there being a little corrosion on the elbow(giving it what a local Home Depot employee called a 'quite-chic' patina....yeah) it is in great shape. The only real problem is the rubber seals are rotten, and there is no rubber flange, washer, or gasket or whatever(pardon my ignorance of proper terminology) to seal the pipe portion that enters the bowl. The previous owner used a thick layering of teflon tape to seal the fitting, but I was hoping for something a little more refined :D . Does anyone know where I could find suitable parts for this thing? Or are there any other sugestions?

thanks!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks