Correctly Charged?

Users who are viewing this thread

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
layout

I work under the UPC, but even the IPC "code" should not allow tees in a horizontal run. It makes no difference whether a tee would work almost as good, or not, if it gets inspected it has to have sweep fittings below the flood rim of the fixture. If is not going to be inspected he can do anything he wants to, but a vent in the main line does not vent the tub and shower drains. There are other ways I might do it, most of them not like this, but I would have to have the whole picture including how much height I was working with and the fixture locations.

Randyj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Aw Cookum's ... I wasn't trying to pee in your cornflakes... enjoy all the light hearted fun you can... maybe you'll get one of these guys to sniff of you :D

Cookie

Reaction score
Randy,
Seriously, not what I am looking for. I know you meant well, BTW, I hate corn flakes...:)

Last edited:

Randyj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Yep... the best places to eat around here you will never see advertised on t.v. or in magazines.. maybe the local sales papers. The Top Hat BBQ in Hanceville and the restaurant in Bug Tussel have actually been on t.v. and I think even mentioned in national news for their tasty food.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks