Corner toilets?

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by spaceman375, Feb 3, 2010.

1. spaceman375

spaceman375 New Member

I'd like to have a dual-flush corner toilet. Toto doesn't make any corner toilets at all. Can anyone recommend a good choice?
    I've found one from Regent and one from Wilshire.
  2. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

That is a very specialized market. I'd be very leary about any of them that are available, and think you'll have great difficulting finding one that not only fits, but works well. I have no specific knowledge about those two. If at all possible, choose a 'normal' toilet, whether dual-flush or not, and put in a 12" rough-in, I think in the long run, you'll be much happier. The choises are much greater and the convenience if you decide it doesn't work to change it to one that does work won't hit your wallet anywhere near the same.
  3. FloridaOrange

FloridaOrange Plumbing Designer

Crane makes a corner toilet but not with dual flush.
  4. Firemark

Firemark New Member

I'm not so sure about putting a Toto Dual Flush on a 12" rough-in at a corner. The entire back of the bowl is open and bound to become a collection point for unwanted stuff since tank isn't designed for a corner setup either.

The Regent looks nice in the online photos, whether it performs well without clogging, cleans well in both modes, etc are your next questions. See if your dealer can give you a satisfaction guarantee given it's such a specialty item.
  5. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Last edited: Mar 12, 2012