Corner round shower help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeremyx24

Reaction score
Good evening! I purchased a 32x32 dreamline round corner shower base which I love. I did this because the last pan had a crack it allowing water to go to the main floor.

The last shower was 34x34 and was enclosed. However with the new smaller base and curtain, water is getting out and created quite some damage to the main floor. It looks like it's happening because the shower curtain isn't pulling its weight!

My dilemma is I'm trying to find a round shower door for this 32x32 base but I'm not finding any as it's supposed to be 2 inches smaller than the base which would be 30". Any tips on finding a shower door for this bass?

Jeremyx24

Reaction score
Thanks Smooky! Unfortunately it's 32.4 x 32.4 x 4.8. Talked to dreamline and that base is now discontinued.. Do you think the 31 3/8 would work?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks