corian shower pan where to buy premade

Users who are viewing this thread

parrishnut

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for a corian shower pan in a standard premade 48 inch size anyone know where to buy them w/o doing custom...
NO fiberglass please they stink!!!
TIA

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
corian

If such an item is made it would only be available from a Corian distributor/installer. But I doubt that you would find one, since there would be little reason for producing such a limited demand item, especially considering all the potential sizes that would have to be carried.

PEW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Had one made two years ago, not priced for the faint of heart. They did a very good job and I am very pleased. Can't remember their name, I will look for it and post the info. No comparison to any of the Corian knock offs.

Found it:

http://www.showerbase.com/Shower Base.htm

Paul

Last edited:

parrishnut

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks.. I have done a swan and love it, but wanted a higher grade this time

Justice

Reaction score
Can you please give a ballpark cost?

Had one made two years ago, not priced for the faint of heart. They did a very good job and I am very pleased. Can't remember their name, I will look for it and post the info. No comparison to any of the Corian knock offs.

Paul

I am considering a Corian Shower pan/base - but have NO idea what the cost may be. You said it is not for the faint of heart and I realize the price will vary based on Size, color/type of corian and fabricator. but can anyone give any examples or ballpark nbrs?
I want a 42x48 with the threshold on the 48" side

thank you.

ebgascoyne

Reaction score
Corian Shower Pan

I am considering a Corian Shower pan/base - but have NO idea what the cost may be. You said it is not for the faint of heart and I realize the price will vary based on Size, color/type of corian and fabricator. but can anyone give any examples or ballpark nbrs?
I want a 42x48 with the threshold on the 48" side

thank you.

I submitted for a quote and rec'd reply within 48 hours, seems to have good customer service. I folllowed up with a question and got a reply within 24 hours. Price quoted for Grade D Corian 36"x60" shower pan with offset drain and brass drain, including shipping, was $1900. Give them a try:

Sue Allhands
Project Manager/Estimator
Grifform Innovations
541-496-0313 Phone
541-496-0359 Fax
www.grifform.com

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks