corian shower pan where to buy premade

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by parrishnut, Jan 23, 2006.

1. parrishnut

parrishnut New Member

Jan 22, 2006
    I'm looking for a corian shower pan in a standard premade 48 inch size anyone know where to buy them w/o doing custom...
    NO fiberglass please they stink!!!
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Aug 31, 2004
    Cave Creek, Arizona

If such an item is made it would only be available from a Corian distributor/installer. But I doubt that you would find one, since there would be little reason for producing such a limited demand item, especially considering all the potential sizes that would have to be carried.
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

Aug 31, 2004
    San Diego
    Swan makes some premade pans in standard sizes, in their solid-surface material.
  5. PEW

PEW DIY Senior Member

Sep 2, 2004
    Had one made two years ago, not priced for the faint of heart. They did a very good job and I am very pleased. Can't remember their name, I will look for it and post the info. No comparison to any of the Corian knock offs.

Found it: Base.htm

Last edited: Jan 24, 2006
  6. parrishnut

parrishnut New Member

Jan 22, 2006

Thanks.. I have done a swan and love it, but wanted a higher grade this time
  7. miruca

miruca New Member

Feb 6, 2006
    grifform corian shower pan

8. Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff Architect

Aug 31, 2004
    Salt Lake City, Utah
  9. Justice

Justice New Member

Nov 6, 2013
    Can you please give a ballpark cost?

I am considering a Corian Shower pan/base - but have NO idea what the cost may be. You said it is not for the faint of heart and I realize the price will vary based on Size, color/type of corian and fabricator. but can anyone give any examples or ballpark nbrs?
    I want a 42x48 with the threshold on the 48" side

thank you.
  10. ebgascoyne

ebgascoyne New Member

Dec 27, 2013
    Pennsylvania, PA
    Corian Shower Pan

I submitted for a quote and rec'd reply within 48 hours, seems to have good customer service. I folllowed up with a question and got a reply within 24 hours. Price quoted for Grade D Corian 36"x60" shower pan with offset drain and brass drain, including shipping, was $1900. Give them a try:

Sue Allhands
    Project Manager/Estimator
    Grifform Innovations
    541-496-0313 Phone
    541-496-0359 Fax