Convertible Jet Pump Well at 75'

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by LeeLee53, Jul 7, 2008.

1. LeeLee53

LeeLee53 New Member

I've got a convertible jet pump on the well at the cabin--probably down no more than 75'. I've put in a new valve and a new 3/4 HP pump and have water for showers and household stuff but can't get the sprinkler head to turn on the hose. Any ideas as to what the problem could be? I'm afraid of the "new well" solution. Any thoughts?:rolleyes:
  2. speedbump

speedbump Previous member

Why did you change the Pump?

What Pump did you have and what Pump did you replace it with?

bob...
  3. LeeLee53

LeeLee53 New Member

Convertible Jet well Pump at 75'

I replaced the pump because the plumber thought it would help us get the sprinkler to work. I replaced the existing 3/4HP pump with a 3/4 HP Red Lion Convertible Jet pump for 2 pipe systems.

The pressure tank (blue) was replaced last year, the valve was replaced this year and the only thing left appears to be pulling up the pipe to see if there is corrosion in the pipe, a leak or if we are just low on water at that depth and need a new well. Any additional thoughts?
  4. speedbump

speedbump Previous member

Get rid of the Plumber who obviously knows nothing about Pumps and call a Well Driller.

bob...