Convertible Jet Pump Well at 75'

Users who are viewing this thread

LeeLee53

Reaction score
I've got a convertible jet pump on the well at the cabin--probably down no more than 75'. I've put in a new valve and a new 3/4 HP pump and have water for showers and household stuff but can't get the sprinkler head to turn on the hose. Any ideas as to what the problem could be? I'm afraid of the "new well" solution. Any thoughts?:rolleyes:

LeeLee53

Reaction score
Convertible Jet well Pump at 75'

I replaced the pump because the plumber thought it would help us get the sprinkler to work. I replaced the existing 3/4HP pump with a 3/4 HP Red Lion Convertible Jet pump for 2 pipe systems.

The pressure tank (blue) was replaced last year, the valve was replaced this year and the only thing left appears to be pulling up the pipe to see if there is corrosion in the pipe, a leak or if we are just low on water at that depth and need a new well. Any additional thoughts?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks