convert half bath to full bath plus drain for washing machine

Users who are viewing this thread

kgg

Reaction score
hi,
long time viewer of this site, read a lot of threads here and now I have a question.
My current half bath setup.
current-half-bath.jpg

I like to convert the half bath to a full bath, and add a drain for a washing machine. here is the new layout. How do you guys suggest I vent the drain for the tub?
Also I like to put the drain and water valves on the left side of the washing machine instead of putting the connections at the back of the washing machine. But I don't think I have enough room for the washer drain box with the hot and cold valves.
Any suggestions on how I should do it?
new.jpg

And a picture of the vents and the drain for the new sink. Noticed I had to use two 45s to bring the toilet vent to the back wall. Should I break up the floor and move the pipe instead of using the 2-45s?
vent.jpg

thanks in advance.

kgg

Reaction score
anyone have suggestions on what I should do?
thx

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks