Contractor faucet search - will pay for your time

Users who are viewing this thread

Quarterball

In the Trades
Reaction score
Our company is also an OEM supplier/Private label manufacturer in the faucet repair and parts market. We recently earned the business on several discontinued cartridges and stems for faucets from Kohler, Central Brass, Price Pfister, and others. We are asking for help finding working examples of these faucets so we can confirm our replacement cartridges and stems work properly.

Our offer is this: we will pay you $250 for the faucet, plus pay for a replacement faucet for your customer, plus pay you for your labor time to remove and replace the faucet.

If you are interested, please contact me at the email below and I can forward you the faucet information. There are a total of 21 faucets we are looking for.

Thank you,
Global D.E.S. Group, Inc.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks